Vermont Resilience Series:
Stories and Dialogue at the Roots of Community Change
We offer this speaker and dialogue series as a way to increase our shared understanding of substance use and mental health challenges and pathways to recovery, increase awareness about promising practices and approaches emerging across the state, and to empower individual Vermonters to advocate for and align their actions with a vision for resilient communities.
When: This series is hosted through June, 2023. Click below for the Zoom links to register!
FEATURED TOPICS INCLUDE
- Recovery-Friendly Workplaces
- Youth Resilience, Recovery, and Empowerment
- Social Connection, Aging, and Recovery
- Race and Recovery in Vermont
- Co-Occurring Experiences in Mental Health and Substance Misuse
- Parenting in Recovery
- Recovery & Resilience: Vermont Veterans
- Sustaining Social Connection & Recovery Community in Rural Vermont
- Recovery for Families
- Resilience through Incarceration & Re-Entry
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 9:00a Welcome and context-setting
- 9:05a Speakers share their stories and perspectives
- 9:30a Facilitated Discussion, including smaller group discussion
- 9:45a Full group reflection
- 10:00a Close
We look forward to seeing you there!