Vermont Recovers Together
Recovery Day 2020 took place on Wednesday, February 12th at the Pavilion Auditorium and Statehouse in Montpelier, VT.
Recovery Day is for everyone — from recovery supporters to people who are curious about their own recovery. This is a joyous celebration! Join us for a day of networking, testimony, personal stories, resources from around the state and cupcakes with your legislators! Come be loud and proud – your voice is your presence – and demonstrate the fact that RECOVERY IS POSSIBLE!!
The most important part of Recovery Day is you! Join us anytime during the day, your presence means everything.
This is a free event, no registration needed!
Parking & Directions
The Pavilion Auditorium
The morning activities, 8:30am – 12pm, will be held at the Pavilion Auditorium, which is just a stone’s throw away from the Statehouse!
The Pavilion is located at 109 State Street in Montpelier, VT. Enter from the side entrance on Gov. Davis Avenue. Look for our volunteers who will be stationed outside and inside the building helping to guide you!
- Handicap Parking at the Statehouse.
- Capitol Plaza parking lot (metered)
- Off-street parking (metered on most streets near the Statehouse, but some free street parking can be found further away – we highly encourage you to bring change!)
- Free Parking: Department of Labor parking lot on Green Mountain Drive – second left from interstate, past first traffic light. Capitol Shuttle runs every 20 minutes from 7:20 am – 5:20 pm from the Department of Labor to the Statehouse. Call 223-7287 or go to https://ridegmt.com/wp-content/uploads/88.pdf for more info
- We encourage car pooling. Contact your local Recovery Center to coordinate rides from your area.
A program of VAMHAR
100 State Street, Suite 352
Montpelier, VT 05602
STAY IN TOUCH
CONNECT WITH US